Mar 17, 2014

goodbye for little while

This has been a hard decision for me, but trying to regularly keep up with this blog as I prepare to leave home for college in a few months has frazzled me more than I had hoped. I am going to be taking a break from my blog and Instagram, and spend a little more time with myself, my friends, family, and members of my communities. Social media can be wonderful, but sometimes it can just get a little overwhelming. I am trying to accept that as a human being, I am not bound to anything. I am eighteen. I am young. I have a whole life to live. But, I need to actually make sure that I am living that life, and not spending time worrying about things that aren't fulfilling me in the way that I need to be fulfilled at this time. Although I will continue to shop at One World Market, (hopefully) model some for Mamafrica and Symbology, and post occasionally, I am saying goodbye for now. I will keep you updated on my future adventures- As of now, it looks like come August I will be heading to Atlanta, Georgia to attend Oglethorpe University. I am excited for my future, but terrified at the same time. I hope that my absence will not be a disappointment of any sort, but that you can help me celebrate this exciting transition in life!

paz,

catie aka fairtradewarrior

1 comment: