Nov 13, 2013

gorgeous in green

To all of my fellow Fair Trade lovers: I apologize for my long absence from the blog, and I promise I have not forgotten about you!

I have been trying to keep up on Instagram as much as possible, and hopefully over the next few weeks I will be able to set aside time to do a few posts.

It has been a super busy semester so far! For those of you who may be new to my blog, I am a senior in high school (crazy, right?!) I go to an amazing school called Middle College High School at Durham Technical Community College, where I have the opportunity to take college classes and receive credit.... for FREE! This year I opted to switch out ALL of my high school classes for college ones. Good decision for college prep, bad decision for the craziness of senior year!

I narrowed down my college application list from 20 to 14, and have already submitted 10 applications! You would think that you would only have to write one, MAYBE two essays for each application, but oh no. To receive scholarships, join an Honors College, or apply for a Scholar program, you have to write a good two to three essays for each. Although it is a lot of work, I'm not complaining! I am going to feel so accomplished and relieved when the semester ends, plus I'll be an English champ :)

I got my first college acceptance letter yesterday from UNC- Charlotte! Opening the mailbox to find the big packet was such a relief. At least I know I am going SOMEWHERE!

Balancing this semester has been tough, but December 17th (last day of classes) is SO close!

I decided to take a break from the hectic and put together the green set of my Rainbow Fair Trade fashion collection. I create all of my sets on Polyvore, an awesome website that allows you to create image collages using your own photos OR photos that you clip from the internet!

Today we are looking gorgeous in GREEN (with a little gold and black thrown in)!



gorgeous in green


Colorblock top
kowtowclothing.com


Gypsy maxi skirt
ethostrading.co.uk


Green necklace
matatraders.com




Handmade Earrings - Diamond in the Rough stud gold
matatraders.com



I am fawning over the soleRebel flats- they are definitely going on my Christmas list!

Since it is starting to feel a bit more like autumn, I would throw a gray cardigan on top!

What is YOUR favorite piece? 

Comment below, and as always, feel free to shoot me an email 
@ catie@oneworldmarket.info!

xo,

Catie
  



2 comments: